I stole these from another website. Feel free to steal them from me.
1. What is the greatest dream in your life? The greatest dream in my life is for to exist in a state of happiness and connection with Spirit and Universe which transcends the ups and downs of the reality around me. I am working on this every day.
2. What does true happiness in life mean? True happiness comes from the realization that externality (is that even a word?) cannot and should not affect your internal landscape.
3. What is the most valuable thing that one cannot buy and why? One cannot buy mental well being. That comes from the knowledge that we are free to be ourselves, regardless of the trappings around us.
4. What are your 3 most important tips for enduring health? Breathe deep, help others to the best of your ability, exist in the moment.
5. What do you believe is the meaning of life? To be. We are the sum of our experiences.
6. If you knew that the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do today? Have lots of sex. No really. I adore him and I would spend my last moments with him.
7. What are in your opinion the 3 biggest mistakes that one can make in life? Assume we are what we own, try to live up to others expectations of ourselves, try to hang on to what we have in this moment.
8. Where do you find comfort during difficult times? In my relationship to Spirit, and in knowing that nothing is permanent and this too shall pass.
9. If you had three wishes to fundamentally change things on earth, what would you wish? I would give us all green energy, I would make it so no one starved and I would reconnect our tribes.
10. What can an individual person do to promote a peaceful society? Love everyone, regardless of who they are, where they come from, what they look like, or who they voted for.
11. Assuming you meet somebody who knew the absolute truth to every question, what 3 questions would you ask? Are you happy?
12. Which book (or books) have impressed you personally and why? Oh my. Ummmmm… too many to count. I love books so much.
13. What would be your most important piece of advice for people who are searching for a fulfilling life? Stop and look at what you already have and try to ask yourself this: “Would having/owning/being that make me any happier than I am right now?”